Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Old drawings, new blog


I've decided to put the old drawings, done in my teens, between 78 and 85, on another blog, here: http://theoldcatandthedog.blogspot.com/
Yes, it's another awful Hemingwayrelated pun, please accept my apologies. It will be sort of an art project, I guess, that might not appeal to everybody, but the idea is that putting up two or three drawings will be a bit interesting, putting up one hundred drawings might hopefully be at least slightly more interesting. In theory, at least. The drawings will be more or less in chronological order. Some drawings are not dated so I will just have to guess where they fit. There will be lots of awkwardly drawn superhero drawings, doodles, strips and later full pages that I drew for the humour magazine Konk, some published, some rejected.

No comments:

Post a Comment